Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 25, 2019

Image result for put down mask

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection show someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Recently life gave me lots of lemons.
Been thrown into whole of lot different situations which made me see myself as a totally different person.
Anger, frustrations, sadness, annoyance.
Is this really me, to really show how I really feel? Or is this just one of the masks I carry on my face each day?
I don't like being questioned, or being given those guessing games.
I need answers, straightforward answers.
Not those kind of wishy-washy-beat-around-the-bush sort of thing.
If others do not bother to tell me or share with me, why do I even bother trying to ask them again and again?
Why am I even letting other people's actions affecting my emotions?
Why must I make sure that whatever I do, other people's feelings won't be hurt?
Why must I please them instead?
If I do, what about me?
Will they even do the same?
I don't live to please.
I'm just tired of trying to be the Miss Goody Two-Shoes.
And I don't need more dramas in my life.

No comments: